Chief Information Officer
Fairfax Radiology Centers LLC Fairfax, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chief Information Officer Technology
Fairfax Radiology Centers, LLC has a high-level, leadership position for a professional from the IT and/or health care industry. The Chief Information Officer position would be a full time, exempt position based in in Fairfax, VA. FRC was established in 1965 and is currently the largest private radiology practice in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area.:
The CIO would be responsible for all information and data integrity, Information Systems, and equipment required for communications and storage of all electronic records pertaining to corporate activities and patient services. Works with the Board of Directors and Senior Leadership to drive information technology strategies across the organization critical for cost-effective operations and long-term strategic success. The CIO is charged with developing and implementing technology-oriented best practices, and positioning FRC as a leader in radiology-related technology innovation
- Complies with all federal and state laws to include HIPAA. This position requires unlimited access to PHI in all forms to monitor and support the various IT systems utilized for storing and communicating PHI, including but not limited to: Radiology Information System (RIS), PACs systems, transcribed report and router printers, fax machines, the referring physician portal, telephone support, emails, individual and shared drives, etc.
- Provides software and hardware support for all Radiology Information Systems, PowerScribe, and RIS Interfaces with PACs.
- Provides consistent and complete communication to the Chief Executive Officer regarding the ongoing activities of the IT Department, including escalation of any urgent problems, issues, or concerns.
- Establishes and delivers upon reasonable Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for each user and request type.
- Ensures quality support to Radiologists’ IT questions, concerns or equipment requirements, when needed. Establishes a process by which they can escalate needs directly to you on an agreed-upon timeline.
- Manages, through staff or contractors, all analog and digital communication tools utilized by the practice, including, but not limited to: internet access, telephone systems, telephone lines, fiber optic networking pipes, fax machines, email, websites, instant messaging software applications, etc.
- Serves as an integral member of the senior leadership team to develop strategy, policy, quality metrics, and culture. Is supportive and responsive concerning achievement of all organization goals.
- Reviews and approves or rejects any RIS software enhancements developed internally or by the vendor that are designed to improve or modify the efficiency and accuracy of the billing and/or RIS system.
- Oversees Fairfax Radiology’s Information Security Officer, assuring full compliance with the Federal guidelines by creating, reviewing and implementing required Security Policies.
- Provides supervision, direction, annual evaluation, and verbal review to subordinate managers and select staff.
- Writes reports and prepares and delivers presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Develops and reports on KPIs including tracking downtime, productivity, and financial outcomes.
- Participates in annual departmental budgeting process. Anticipates, understands, mitigates, and communicates budget variances.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Health Administration required. Post-graduate or commensurate experience preferred.
- Minimum 10 years-experience in healthcare Information Technology and Systems.
- Comparable combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must be able to travel to a variety of locations.
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance; 401K Plan; Life Insurance AD Disability STD and LTD; Continuing Education Reimbursement; Holidays (7 days p/yr) and Executive PTO Plan (27+ days p/yr). Pls visit: www.fairfaxradiology.com
To submit your resume and desired salary, please:
1) press APPLY button OR
2) submit to: https://www.fairfaxradiology.com/careers
Exempt, Full Time employment