Senior Data Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Fairfax Radiology Centers (FRC), is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work from our Business Office in Fairfax, VA. The position will work remote a few days per week after the successful completion of a training period.
Fairfax Radiology Centers requires Influenza and Covid vaccinations, to include the first Covid booster, for all employees
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Strategy, Finance, Operations, and Senior Directors in IT to master reporting tools and FRC database schemas to verify and improve the quality, accuracy, and use of FRC data and analytics. This includes use of data to help FRC leaders improve process, manage key performance indicators, and overall use of data to drive organization performance.
- The analyst will present the information it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions
- Complies with all federal and state laws to include HIPAA. This position requires unlimited access to PHI in all forms in order to monitor and support the various IT systems utilized for storing and communicating PHI (including but not limited to: MedInformatics Revenue and Radiology Information System, Microsoft Azure databases, Microsoft M365 collaboration systems, Visage PACs systems, Visage and Clario worklist systems, PowerScribe transcribed reports and other data set management)
- Understand business requirements in the context of Business Intelligence and use and have input for data models to convert data to meaningful insights.
- Create financial, operations, and productivity analyses to support organizational decision making.
- Master features and functions of vendor delivered PowerBI datasets and reports
- Maintain standard reports and look for improvement opportunities and standardization across the organization
- Bachelor degree or other certification in a health or management field is required. Master degree preferred.
- Experience and previous education using some level of SQL database programming.
- Previous experience working as a lead data analyst or data analytics system implementations required.
- Experience using PowerBI, Microsoft Office products, SharePoint, Teams, and Microsoft 365.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to move throughout the various FRC offices, sit and stand for extended periods of time, drive to FRC imaging centers, position oneself to access and maintain computers, including under desks and position oneself to reach all shelves in the IT storage rooms and Server rooms.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 pounds for normal office operations.
FRC offers competitive salary; Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) Insurance; Life Insurance; Retirement 401K; Disability ST & LT, Paid Leave and Holidays, and an excellent working environment.
Fairfax Radiology Centers, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Fairfax Radiology Centers, LLC