Medical Receptionist (Evening Shift)
- Expired: September 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fairfax Radiology Centers (FRC) is seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to handle front desk duties for our MRI Patient Center in Fairfax, VA.
Fairfax Radiology Centers requires Influenza and Covid vaccinations, to include the first Covid booster, for all employees
Shift: Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Greets patients, obtains referral and indicates their arrival
- Registers patients accurately, efficiently and professionally to ensure data integrity and facilitate timely claims processing, as well as, collecting patient liabilities at point of service.
- Creates accurate and complete accounts in information system by obtaining and verifying all necessary information.
- Applies financial screening guidelines and payer requirements to secure financially collectible patient accounts.
- Schedules and registers patients for any same day procedures utilizing the appropriate guidelines for the modality.
- Escorts patients from entrance to dressing or exam rooms, and performs patient appointment confirmations and screenings.
- Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others.
- Demonstrates knowledge of customer service concepts and outpatient medical imaging center policies.
- Must be able to wear a mask and PPE during shift
FRC offers competitive salary and an excellent working environment. It also provides full Insurance Benefits including: Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance; 401K Plan; Life AD&D; STD and LTD; Leave & Holidays.
Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Fairfax Radiology Centers, LLC
Get fresh Radiology Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.