Fairfax Radiology Centers (FRC)is seeking Medical Assistants to work from our Breast Center of Loudoun (BCL) Patient Center in Lansdowne, VA 20176.Shift three shifts available:
Duties to include assisting the radiologist during biopsies, preparing patients prior to procedures/exams, handling all biopsy related paperwork, scheduling patients, and contacting the referring physician's offices.
- Assists Physician, Technologist, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant or Nurse with procedures and patient care.
- Prepares patients for procedures.
- Effectively communicates pre and post procedure instructions to patients.
- Occasionally assists and holds patients if required during the imaging procedure. When this occurs the technologist is required to wear appropriate protective shielding, as appropriate.
- Assists with Front Desk and Film Room duties as needed.
- Responds to all medical emergencies within the Center.Ensures that the emergency drugs are checked monthly and emergency cart is checked regularly
- Ensures all supplies are stocked for procedures.
- Ensures all instruments are sterilized correctly and sterilizing machine is maintained per manufacturer.
- Complies with OSHA, HIPAA and all other State and Federal laws.
- High school diploma.
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Medical Assistant preferred.
- Must be able to move throughout the office and access and handle items at, above and below desk level.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider/AED.
- Must be able to handle up to 50 pounds to assist patients.
- Must be able to reach, bend andcontinuously move throughout the office as well as remain in a stationary positionthroughout the day.
- Must be able to access input and retrieve information from the computer and central file system on a constant basis throughout the day.
- Must be able to wear a mask and PPE during shift.
FRC offers competitive pay, and excellent Benefits and working environment. FRC offers competitive salary and an excellent working environment. It also provides full Insurance Benefits including: Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance; 401K Plan; Life AD&D; STD and LTD; and Leave & Holiday Pay.
Pls visit: www.fairfaxradiology.com
To submit your resume and desired salary, please:
1) press APPLY button OR
2) submit to:http://fairfaxradiology.applicantpool.com
Fairfax Radiology Centers, LLC