Hardware Technician (Fairafax - BO)
Fairfax Radiology Centers (FRC) has an excellent opportunity for a Hardware Technician to work in Fairfax, VA.
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday,8:30 am 5:00 pm with occasional coverage as needed on evenings or weekends.
Candidate will be required to travel occasionally to FRC's local patient centers within Fairfax County. FRC is the largest, private radiology Practice in the Washington D.C. Metro Area with 16 patient centers in Northern Virginia.
- Minimum high school diploma, A+ certification and/or College/Technical degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Information Technology.
- Must have a working knowledge of IT Systems hardware components and system functions, including trouble shooting and minor repairs to PC workstations, printers, fax machines, copiers and scanners.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must display exceptional customer skills for front line communications in answering IT Support/Help Lines.
- Must have a clean driving record, a reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and maintain a local DMV report that meets the state laws of VAas per requirements of the job.
Full Insurance Benefits including: Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance; 401K Retirement Plan; Life AD&D Insurance; STD and LTD Disability Insurance; and Leave & Holiday Pay.
For additional information, please visit: www.fairfaxradiology.com
To submit your resume and desired salary, please:
1) press APPLY button OR
2) submit to: http://fairfaxradiology.applicantpool.com
Fairfax Radiology Centers, LLC