Client Service Representative/Reception
Fairfax Animal Hospital is seeking an exceptional, motivated and enthusiastic full-time Client Service Specialist with at least 1year of experience to join our team.
Excellent client-side manner and communication skills are essential, along with exemplary professionalism, and a desire to provide the best customer experience.
Fairfax Animal Hospital believes in creating a work environment that generates rewarding personal interactions among our staff. We enjoy training and mentoring at all levels and encourage our team members to grow and learn. We are seeking individuals who share our philosophy; loving both animals and people, focusing on delivering excellent client and patient care, working together as supportive team players.Requirements:The ideal candidate:
- Delivers exceptional customer service at all times.
- Executes job functions with pride and accuracy.
- Contributes to team efficiency by being proactive in their workspace and anticipating needs.
- Stays aware of patient conditions and knows when to notify a doctor or veterinary technician if anything is abnormal. Understands emergent issues or potential emergent issues and react accordingly.
- Ability to use practice management software as directed.
- Performs other duties as needed and which make a positive impact on the practice and company.
- 1-2 years job experience working at a veterinary practice is preferred (but will consider applicants with less experience if they are motivated to learn and contribute fully to the practice)
Fairfax Animal Hospital
5818-D Seminary RdFalls Church, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.