Description: Part-time marketing position for a commercial real estate firm currently located in Coral Gables, soon to relocate to Coconut Grove.
Bilingual Requirement: Must speak fluent Spanish and fully proficient in English, both written and spoken.
Proficiency Requirement: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Constant Contact.
Added Bonus: Adobe Lightroom, Canva.com, SketchUp, Photography, Google Sheets, CoStar/LoopNet, MLS Listing Platforms, Matterport, Box.com. Proficient in written Spanish.
Reports to: Managing Principal.
Schedule: Four (4) hours per day from either 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. OR 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
· Design brochures, summary sheets and other marketing collateral using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other graphic design programs.
· Format and edit floor plans using PowerPoint and Photoshop.
· Prepare Capabilities Packages using PowerPoint and InDesign.
· Prepare Customer and Industry Presentations using PowerPoint.
· Grammatical editing and formatting of Word documents (proposals and memos, among others).
· Design street, vinyl or other property signs using InDesign or PowerPoint.
· Design and upload email marketing e-blasts and campaigns in Constant Contact, CDX Mail (CoStar) and other email marketing platforms.
· Design specialty graphics (such as for social media) using Canva.com, InDesign or PowerPoint.
· Meet weekly with brokers to obtain the most updated data in order to update online listing information and marketing collateral.
· Update listing information and marketing flyers on company server and CoStar/LoopNet.
· Upload all marketing collateral onto company server.
· Communicate with CoStar/LoopNet representative to keep updates current and understand any updates with the platform’s requirements.
· Process and complete Matterport files and data, request floor plans, link image files to CoStar/LoopNet.
· Order and coordinate installation of property signs.
· Assist in printing and/or ordering hardcopy marketing collateral.
· Assist Managing Principal in submitting material for posts to Micro Media marketing, our social media vendor.
· Assist with broker events (3 to 4 per year) including photography.
· Compile property data reports from various platforms to support marketing needs.
· Assist in Public Relations efforts by providing marketing and research as needed.
Fairchild Partners, Inc.
Why Work Here?Premier boutique commercial real estate company, family owned with 30+ years of experience and an unmatched reputation.
Close-knit team of driven real estate professionals who will appreciate talent and dedication.