Fairchild Equipment Green Bay, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
Fairchild Equipment, Inc. is seeking a stable, hard-working, dependable and self-motivated Administrative Assistant for our Corporate office in Green Bay, WI. This position requires you to provide administrative and clerical support to the Equipment Sales Department on a day-to-day basis. Fairchild Equipment prides itself on its Core Values and promoting its employees’ growth within the company and welcomes the individual who shares those values.
Family Values – Healthy work/life balance promoting a winning and pleasant work environment. Follow the Golden Rule.
Safety Always – We are committed to safety at all times and in all places.
Customers for Life – Excellence in customer Service. If we don’t deliver, let us know, and we WILL fix it!
Employer of Choice – Happy and productive employees who outwork the competition.
Active in our Communities – Outstanding citizens in the market we serve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and direct visitors to appropriate individuals based on their needs.
- Distribute incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail and FedEx shipments for the branch.
- Manage the promotional inventory and assist in tracking sales representatives’ promotional allowance accounts.
- Provide information to the Marketing Department when requested.
- Carry out administrative duties such as creating customer presentations, filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning and more.
- Generate invoices for purchased equipment.
- Create quotes for both Used and Allied Equipment; serving as a back up to the Sales Coordinators.
- Publish equipment units on various websites, including our company website, and keep the equipment listings up-to-date with pictures, add equipment when received and remove when sold.
- Take or request pictures of units for website.
- Maintain and update the master equipment inventory list.
- New Guaranteed Maintenance (GM) Contract coordination. Issue and track GM Contracts, collecting the information from the salesman and Sales Managers, drawing up contract and distributing per the company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Leased unit coordination: manage and direct the expiration of customers’ leased equipment.
- Create and distribute monthly reports.
- Assist and back-up the Sales Department when needed.
- Willingness to accept new duties and responsibilities as assigned by your supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Associate’s Degree is required.
- 1+ years of administrative or related experience is required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers and Fairchild Equipment personnel.
- Ability to work in high-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a desire to be part of the sales support team.
- Demonstrate good customer service skills when customers call in with questions and/or concerns.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Frequent physical activity of the position:
- Stooping- bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Kneeling- bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Crouching- bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Crawling- moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- Reaching- extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing- remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Walking- moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Pushing- using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Pulling- Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in sustained motion.
- Lifting- raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally form position-to-position.
- Fingering- Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole and or arm as in handling.
- Grasping- applying pressure to an object with fingers and palm.
- Talking- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication.
- Occasional Physical Activity of the position:
- Balancing- maintaining body equilibrium.
- Fingering- perceiving attributes of objects by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Climbing- ascending or descending.
- The visual acuity requirements:
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- The conditions the worker will be submitted to in this position:
- The worker is subject environmental conditions: Activities occur inside.
- The worker is occasionally required to function in narrow aisles or passageways.
To take that next step in your career, and have an opportunity for additional growth, you will want to join our dynamic team. Fairchild Equipment, Inc. is recognized as the fastest growing company of its kind in the Midwest! Fairchild Equipment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now!
We want to be your single-source provider for materials handling equipment and customized solutions. We build quality partnerships with each of our customers, and treat your business like we would our own through all points of purchasing, renting, maintaining, and training.
Fairchild Equipment exists to provide our customers the most efficient, high-value solutions available. This is achieved by empowering our team members to partner with our customers in the process of continuous improvement. Our goal is measured by the successful implementation of creative and profitable solutions to our partner's requirements.
At Fairchild Equipment, we believe that our excellent employees are our key to success. We pride ourselves on hiring the best team, and maintaining the highest standard of training for all our employees.
Fairchild EquipmentWhy Work Here?
Don't Settle For Less, Work For The Best!
Fairchild Equipment was founded in 1985 as Yale Materials Handling. Under the leadership of Gary Fairchild, we gradually diversified our manufacturers to add other trusted brands, expanded our service areas to better serve Wisconsin, Minnesota, Upper Michigan and Northern Illinois, and grew from only five to over 250 employees. Company Mission: We want to be your single-source provider for materials handling equipment and customized solutions. We build quality partnerships with each of our customers, and treat your business like we would our own through all points of purchasing, renting, maintaining, and training. Mission Statement: Fairchild Equipment exists to provide our customers the most efficient, high-value solutions available. This is achieved by empowering our team members to partner with our customers in the process of continuous improvement. Our goal is measured by the successful implementation of creative and profitable solutions to our partner's requirements. Company Culture: At Fairchild Equipment, we believe that our excellent employees are our key to success. We pride ourselves on hiring the best team, and maintaining the highest standard of training for all our employees.
AddressGreen Bay, WI