Hiring full time Internet Sales Representative for our dynamic & growing Sales team!
Career Growth | HIGH Earning Potential | Benefits
Are you bored by your current job or frustrated with not being able to find work?
Are you a POSITIVE person with a FRIENDLY voice?
Want something challenging, exciting, and rewarding?
Want to help people grow and do something with purpose?
Do you want to be part of an organization
that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want a career with a company that cares about
your growth, success, and fulfillment in life?
Fairbanks Nissan is:
- Well known for its charitable support throughout the Fairbanks community.
- Regionally ranked in customer care
- An exciting, vibrant, creative place to grow and excel
- Dedicated to maintaining a positive, success-minded culture that promotes exceptional work/life balance
Culture and employee satisfaction is a primary focus here! Be a part of a team that makes a difference.
Because we are a fast-growing company, we have many opportunities for growth and often promote from within.
Here's an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fun, and market-leading organization as a Customer Care Representative.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Our Customer Care Representatives are the face and voice of our company and are responsible for the first impression our organization makes with new customers. They are positive professionals dedicated to helping others own a nicer, newer car.
- In charge of making the beginning process of buying a nicer, newer car easy and fun.
- Help people potential and new customers make good decisions about their next vehicle and find the solutions they need.
- Believes that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car and no one deserves to drive a car they hate.
- Knows that every introduction to Fairbanks Nissan has the power to change someone's life.
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email, etc.)
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on available stock and product performance
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management
Customer Care Representatives make relationships and offer free advice to potential customers over the telephone. You do not have to close sales. You will be responsible for beginning a relationship and opening a dialogue in a positive way by being a friendly voice on the phone to people who have already reached out to us and asked for our help.
We are looking for people with a friendly voice and a positive attitude that have passion for making new relationships and enjoy the art of conversation. If you like building relationships and the challenge of making new connections, then we want to help you grow and build a lucrative career with us.
Our Customer Care Representatives enjoy:
- Competitive compensation hourly + weekly bonuses
- Five day work week
- Additional spiffs and contests to earn rewards and cash
- Opportunity to participate in company 401k plan
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
This energetic, positive, self-motivated star will possess the following background, experience, skills, and attributes:
- Experience as a sales and/or customer service associate
- Confidence to speak with new people on the phone
- The ability to ask questions
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Positive, upbeat, and savvy communicator
- Career orientated
- Completely comfortable using a computer
- Ability to meet + exceed productivity and performance goals
- Have a passion for creating and building business relationships
- Strong work ethic, proactive, professional manner, and positive attitude
Powered by JazzHR