Chief Technology Officer
New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
This is a remote position.
The CTO reports to the CEO and is responsible for establishing technical vision, leads all aspects of the technology development, and plays an integral role in the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth. Overall responsibility for the long-range direction of technological planning and development. Establish, communicate, and maintain enterprise technology architecture for technology systems and ensure that the architecture can support the growing and changing needs of the business.
Lead all functions within Technical Services to include; The ITIL Service Delivery Framework, Technical Services Domain for Enterprise Architecture, policies and procedures for Engineering, Operations, and Enterprise Data Center. Ensure the Technical Services strategic plan and budget is synchronised with the vision and functions of the Information Services Operations Team
- Knowledge and experience of large, complex environments strongly preferred
- Experience in managing and delivering cutting edge SAAS projects strongly preferred
- Prior CTO or IT Tech Lead experience preferred
- Knowledge and skill demonstrating leadership across all of the major functions of Technical Services
- Comprehensive management experience across multiple IS disciplines with responsibility for multiple departments
- Analyse complex business needs presented by customers and ESC departments, and develop and implement technical products, services, and solutions.
- Demonstrate the importance of good decision making and strategic discipline through example
- An extensive knowledge of current Cloud technology, Data engineering, Application platform is required
- Managerial and organisation skills are needed to create plans and strategies and articulate the acceptance of these plans and strategies across all levels of the organisation
- This position requires management courage to drive through obstacles and deliver computing capability across a broad spectrum of technologies and entities
- Specific functional expertise in the following areas is required; Enterprise Data Center, Network Engineering and Operations, Telecommunications Engineering and Operations to include; Call Center Management and Optimisation, Wide and local area networking engineering and
- operations, ITIL Framework focus on Service Delivery, risk management, budget management, and organisational management
- Experience leading large-scale deployment and optimisation projects
- Diverse knowledge in software and hardware technology trends
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex issues both logical and physical
- Establish and deliver on key performance indicators to ensure high availability and integrity of systems
- Publish and maintain a five-year strategic plan which details the road-map of technology evolution to support the demand of computing requirements
- Identify and onboard critical technology resources to build, deploy and maintain the solution. This includes: Software Engineers, Develops Engineer, Data Engineer/ML Engineer/Data Scientist, System Administrator, and Outsource technology SMEs/support teams.
- Strong experience in UI /UX tends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver compliant software within regulated industry
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience as a CTO or similar position leading, supervising, and managing teams and products in integrating technology.
- Demonstrated experience with leading multi-year strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience with leading information systems migration and successful
- US / Canada / UK / Europe / India
- Master’s degree with specialization in Computer Science or Engineering with an advanced degree in business or related discipline. (Preferred)
AddressNew York, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?