Join Our Team as a Dedicated Floor Technician!
Elevate Cleanliness and Enhance Customer Experience
Be Part of Our Cleanliness Revolution
Are you committed to creating a sparkling clean environment? We're seeking a meticulous Floor Technician with exceptional cleanliness standards to maintain and enhance the cleanliness of our facilities. Your role is vital in ensuring our guests enjoy a clean and orderly experience that exceeds their expectations. If you're ready to contribute to our cleanliness revolution, read on!
- Cleanliness Excellence: Elevate our facilities to exceptional cleanliness standards, setting the stage for an outstanding customer experience.
- Customer Satisfaction: Play a key role in enhancing our guests' satisfaction by creating a pristine environment.
- Independence and Motivation: Independently manage your tasks and maintain a motivated work ethic.
- Clean and maintain all areas to meet high cleanliness standards within designated time frames
- Deliver outstanding customer service with a helpful attitude
- Create daily job lists and maintain detailed records of serviced rooms
- Ensure all equipment is in top condition
- Report shortages, damages, or security issues promptly
- Address guests' complaints or requests in a professional manner
- Monitor consumable stocking levels
- Adhere to health and safety regulations and company policies
- Proven working experience in a relevant field
- Ability to work independently and stay motivated
- Customer service orientation with a friendly demeanor
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Professionalism coupled with speed and attention to detail
- Proficient in the English language
- High school degree
What We Offer You:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Supportive and diverse work environment
- Recognition for your contributions through awards and programs
Join Our Team to Create a Sparkling and Inviting Atmosphere! Apply Today!
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance & Voluntary Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Accident coverage, Hospital Indemnity coverage, Critical Illness coverage, Legal and Credit coverage, Pet Insurance
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for our job opportunities.
Fair Oaks Health & RehabilitationFairfax, VA
Get fresh Floor Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.