No Experience Needed for Full Time Entry Level Brand Promotion and Sales Representative Role. - Weekly Pay and Training Provided!
Why should I work for Fair Dinkum Direct?
We understand the importance of company culture; therefore, we are committed to creating a work environment that’s friendly, family oriented and FUN! We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your performance, we are committed to providing a work environment to support your professional and personal development with continuous growth opportunity.
We look for outstanding relationship building skill and a professional demeanor. The ideal candidates will match our core values by possessing a positive mentality, competitive spirit and high integrity. Prior experience working with customers either in sales, customer service, hospitality or restaurant related positions.
Our Brand Promotion and Sales Representative’s responsibility is to support our firm and our clients’ brands by growing sales, establishing and maintaining relationships with targeted customers, and ultimately be a brand ambassador for our clients. Additional responsibilities include executing promotions and support the initiatives and objectives of our clients’ brand strategies.
- Interact one-on-one with customers to help guide them in the sales process of telecommunications services
- Increase sales within designated market territory
- Maintain new and current accounts and ensure that they will develop into long-term relationships
- Drive loyalty by following up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collect sales data and input into CRM system
- Promote and market clients’ brands, products and services
- Develop clients’ product knowledge and of the competitors in the market place
- Maintain professional image and demeanor at all times
- Follow set standards and compliance
Qualities and traits of successful team members:
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
- Drive to set and achieve targeted goals
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Associate or higher degree is preferred
- Experience working independently and in team setting
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational skills