Fair Collections & Outsourcing, Inc. Beltsville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $55,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Email your resume to email@example.com
One of the country’s leading receivables outsourcing firms, Fair Collections & Outsourcing, Inc., seeks Debt Collectors to interpret and collect on delinquent lease contracts. The position offers the work from home option during the COVID-19 pandemic and has a Beltsville, Maryland headquarters.
Deficit only applies if you do not meet 50% of your collection goals.
Earn commission above 75% off your goal
The ideal candidate will have 1-4 years of collection experience but experience is not necessary. Must be willing to learn and follow management instructions. Applicant will go through 2 weeks of zoom training, ongoing training throughout their employment, must be detail oriented and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skip Trace and locate consumers
- Negotiate settlements and payment agreements
- Review documentation for accuracy
- Explain charges to consumers
- Investigate disputes
- Follow company policy and all state and federal collection laws
- Must be customer service friendly
- Must be professional with co-workers and management
· HS diploma
· Pass background check
· Ability to analyze previous work history on accounts
· Meet production goals
· Excellent attendance
· Prior experience as a customer service representative or dealing with the public
· Must be professional
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Paid time off
· Flex Spending
Fair Collections & Outsourcing, Inc.
12304 Baltimore Ave Suite E. BeltsvilleBeltsville, MD
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Fair Collections & Outsourcing, Inc.