- Posted: over a month ago
Fahe is building the American Dream. Join our growing team working to increase opportunity and investment in our underserved communities! Our unique collaborative model connects a Network of local, regional, and national leaders, all working together to ensure no community is left behind. Since our inception in 1980, the Fahe Network has served 687,183 people, made $1.05 billion in direct investments, and achieved a total cumulative financial impact of over 1.6 billion dollars in Appalachia.
Primarily responsible for working with Native CDFI’s and not for profits (Partners) to define their goals, engage their lending program with Fahe through Loan Packaging and Brokering, and ensure their success helps meet the department goals and mission. Provides support to help Partner’s meet production goals, assist Partners with successful execution through JustChoice Lending’s Third Party Origination Network. Ensures Partners success is maintained, provides customer service and technical support, in addition to business development of new clients. This is expected to be accomplished through relationship development, as well as establishing and maintaining connections with key players in the Native CDFI Community, as well as vital secondary market partners such as USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Represents Fahe in the most positive manner with prospective, former and current Members, Partners, clients, suppliers and the community we serve. Interacts effectively with a diverse group of staff and customers of our services.
- Develop relationships with a minimum of ten (10) Native CDFI’s interested in working with Fahe as their investor through either the Fahe Broker Network or as 502 Direct Packagers
- Provide the Partners with education and training on marketing, policy, and product via webinar or site visits as deemed necessary
- Works with Partners around LOS Technology and understanding around the necessity of these systems to provide quality and compliant packages
- Assist Partners in markets served by providing technical assistance and guidance on Fahe mortgage programs via phone, e-mail, webinar, or in person as deemed necessary.
- Work with Partners as needed to provide guidance on evaluating mortgage applicants resulting in the best match for client and program
- Serves as point person for gathering of all approval and renewal documentation for Partners annually.
- Communicate courteously and effectively with others– deal with issues directly, in a respectful and timely manner, focus on resolving the issue while not criticizing the person
- Work with Partners in organizational development of plans /strategies needed to engage with Fahe in their desired role
- Executes a marketing plan designed to generate the required level of participation to reach all goals associated with Grant
- Complete mortgage loan applications to company, investor and insurer standards, submit timely to staff for processing utilizing JCL Document Stacking Order for staff workflow, as necessary.
- Be able to evaluate mortgage applications resulting in the best match for client and product involving clients, their realtors and sellers daily as needed.
- Travel may be required
Requirements for this position include:
- Experience: 4-6 years’ experience in a related field.
- License: The incumbent must hold or obtain NMLS licensure in all states as deemed necessary based upon Partner locations
- Critical Thinking, Analysis, Problem Solving, Planning, Research, Mathematical Skills, Organization, Detail Oriented, Employee’s consistency, Productivity and timeliness in completion of work
- Business Writing Skills and Basic Grammar, Versatility, Prioritize multiple projects, Dealing with a diverse group of external and internal contacts at all levels, accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work; compliance with established work, health and safety rules.
- Communication in various ways, but mostly by telephone, Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills, Ability to motivate others, Good Listener, Empathetic, Collaboration, Service oriented
- Basic admin duties and knowledge of basic office equipment. Knowledge of federal housing programs, laws and regulations. Grant programs and compliance monitoring. Using Microsoft Office, Must also be able to effectively operate a mortgage loan origination software system such as Byte or Calyx.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- None Required, Bachelors in a related field preferred
For the past six years, our staff nominated Fahe as one of the top 100 Best Places to Work in Kentucky. Fahe is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking applicants who can bring diverse viewpoints, experience, talents, and culture to promote our organization’s mission of building the American Dream. We offer a diverse work environment with competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Visit www.fahe.org to learn more about Fahe.
BusinessView all jobs at Fahe