CNC Operator/Programmer - $28 / hr
FactoryFix Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A company in Chicago, IL is looking for a CNC Programmer/Operator for a 1st Shift opportunity.
- Program, setup, and operate Haas Lathes.
- Assist operators at different skill levels to ensure compliance to all specifications.
- Proficient in off-line, CAD/CAM software programming using Mastercam and/or Solidworks.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in a production manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience with Mastercam and/or Solidworks.
- Must be able to program, set up, and operate CNC machinery.
Brands you'll work with:
Good benefits, health insurance, eye care, dental, 401K plan, etc.
Lots of public transportation. We are off the Blue Line, Metra, buses, etc.
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- CNC Mill (3-4 axis VMC) (Haas)
- CNC Lathe (2-4 axis) (Haas)
- CAM Software (Mastercam)
4321 N Knox AveChicago, IL
ManufacturingView all jobs at FactoryFix