CNC Machinist -Mt. Clemens, MI - $23 / hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
****THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN MT. CLEMENS, MI\
College Park Industries is a leader in the design, manufacturing and sales of high quality prosthetic feet. We are committed to a strong R&D program in order to develop the most anatomically correct feet available. Our product line is used by lower limb amputees of all ages, throughout the world, who are able to maintain high quality activity levels. CPI’s manufacturing facility is located in Mt Clemens, Michigan. We are recruiting to fill a fulltime CNC Machinist at this facility. This is a day shift position.
Reports to the supervisor. General machine maintenance (Oil/Lube, cutting fluid, etc.) Assembles, repairs, and fabricates parts by operating mechanical equipment. Uses blueprints and design sketches to ensure the proper dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product. Tooling (Set Cutters) and project setup/take down. Orders proper tooling (cutting/forming Tools) for projects. Gauging project resources with the help of the Product Engineer. Provide input on manufacturing feasibility and project timing. Responsible for organizing and general neatness of their area.
- Carry out day to day machining needs in the priority set by the supervisor.
- Execute timely programs for maximum effectiveness.
- Schedule routine machine maintenance of the equipment of the shop area.
- General supply and raw material inventory management of the shop Area.
- Provides production support in operations as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Specialization in Computer Numerical Control
- Machining Experience a must
- Pro E Experience a Plus
- Associates Degree a Plus
College Park Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You should be proficient in:
- Tool/Die/Mold Setups
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Mechanical Assembly
- Machine Repair
821 E Washington AveWarren, MI
ManufacturingView all jobs at FactoryFix