A heavy equipment, machine shop and metal fabrication company in Elwood, IN is looking for a Mechanical Engineer for a 1st Shift opportunity.
- Creation of conceptual and prototype mechanical systems using 3D CAD software.
- Research and analyze data such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Design and develop mechanical assemblies, mechanisms and component parts for manufactured products.
- Identify creative solutions to complex mechanical problems and execute plans to assess and optimize designs.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with precision machinery or automated systems.
You should be proficient in:
- Shop Math
- 3D Modeling
- Product Design
- Custom Machine Design
- Blueprint Reading
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- CAD/CAM Software
- CAD Software
Brands you'll work with: