A food & beverage company in Mundelein, IL is looking for a HR Manager for a 1st shift opportunity.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relation and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job description for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidates selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends, recommending benefit programs to management, directing the processing of benefits claims, obtaining and evaluating benefits contract bids, awarding benefit contracts, and designing and conducting educational programs on benefits programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4 year college or university or similar work experience
- 5+ years of experience in progressive responsible human resource roles
- 3+ years of experience in a Labor relations and employee relations
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Sign up today - https://gigs.factoryfix.com