A heavy equipment, machine shop and metal fabrication company in Elwood, IN is looking for a CNC Laser Machine Operator for a 2nd Shift opportunity.
- Check parts for dimensions and proper finish against prints
- Install fixtures, make machine control settings, and run first piece sample parts
- Monitor the machine, detect malfunctions and make adjustments as needed to control the process
- Setup and operate the machinery, load raw materials and unload finished parts.
- High School or GED Diploma
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in a production manufacturing environment.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
You should be proficient in:
- Production Setups
- Quality Inspection
- Shop Math
- Blueprint Reading
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- CNC Laser Cutters
Brands you'll work with: