General Warehouse - Full Time
Factory Motor Parts Wilmington, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an energetic and highly-motivated Operations Associate who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced warehouse environment. We offer plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. If this sounds like the job opportunity you've been waiting for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
- Accurately pull customer orders
- Participate in inventory cycle counts
- Stock shelves as inventory arrives
- Maintain warehouse organization
- Professional communication with customers
- Ability to write customer returns accurately
- Must be able to handle hazardous materials
- Performs other duties as assigned
In addition to the Warehouse duties, this position may be responsible for the safe, timely and accurate delivery of customer's automotive parts to their location using a company provided vehicle; per location needs.
- Previous warehouse experience
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 4 years is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Positive work ethic
- High attention to detail
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and customers
- Previous forklift experience is a plus
An industry leader, FMP offers well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, which may include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, STD/LTD, + much more. Salary is based on experience and job performance.
FMP is a multi-generational, family-owned company that prides itself on providing premium original equipment and name brand automotive parts, serving as a total resource for professional service centers, dealerships, fleets and wholesale customers.
Factory Motor Parts
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Factory Motor Parts