HR Generalist - $30 / hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary of Position
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior management.
- Perform day-to-day tactical functions that directly support Human Resources Department.
- Apply broad understanding of company policies and practices, company organization and management structure.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications and an understanding of personnel and compensation processes.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to further optimize Human Resources efforts while remaining complaint.
- Support the onboarding process of new hires: administer and monitor prescreening activities, schedule and facilitate new hire orientation and training, maintain new hire documentation.
- Communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations to employees and leadership.
- Assists in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs.
- Ensures legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- Related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Human Resources or Business Administration is preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in Human Resources required.
- Understanding of major HR processes and procedures such as interviewing, training, job documentation, employee/labor relations, compensation and benefits, staffing, employee development, safety and health, and legal and corporate compliance.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Successfully work in a fast paced environment and able to deal with ambiguity and change.
- Ability to effectively work within a team environment and as an individual contributor.
- Intermediate to Advanced skill with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- The following is a plus:- Experience in a manufacturing environment- HRIS system management
You should be proficient in:
- Hiring and Training
- Sourcing Specialist
Factory Fix (via FactoryFix.com)
420 S Ludlow StDayton, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Factory Fix (via FactoryFix.com)