Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Factory Direct Marine & RV - GA Americus, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Caravelle Boat Group is seeking a shipping and receiving clerk. The ideal candidate has prior professional experience in this or a related field, and is comfortable working in a warehouse environment with a generally-40 hour work week.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determine method of shipment; prepare bills, invoices and other shipping documents
- Receive merchandise - check and sign delivery slips, and assist with unloading as necessary
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Accept or return merchandise according to established company procedures. Calculate prices according to guidelines, affix bar codes, prices, and security tags as necessary.
- Organize distribution and shipping of merchandise. Make necessary verifications against documents, unpack and route goods to appropriate storage areas.
- May operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
- Maintain internal record-keeping systems
- Contact resource people for various information. Contact transport companies and suppliers in order to expedite, trace or return merchandise that does not conform to specifications or purchase orders.
- Assemble containers and crates, pack goods to be shipped, and prepare identifying information and shipping instructions
- Safe storage and handling procedures for various chemicals and materials
- Proper shipping procedures for transportation of fragile goods
- Take inventory, maintain storage areas, and ensure area is secure at all times.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid time off
Factory Direct Marine & RV - GA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Factory Direct Marine & RV - GA