Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, energy management, and telecom solutions is expanding their staff and seeking a Telecom Technician / Electrician to join the Telecom team.
As a Telecom Technician / Electrician you will perform equipment and system repair, maintenance, testing and installation of electrical and RF systems at various sites. Identify and acquire parts for replacement, maintenance and other work required in accordance with established procurement procedures. Wire, connect, test and maintain new service or systems. Respond to scheduled or emergency situations as assigned.
A Telecom Technician / Electrician will:
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems in electrical circuits, RF radios, omni directional antennas
- Prepare QA/QC Reports
- Line Sweeping & PIM Testing
- Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications, safety codes and local electrical codes.
- Manage and coordinate various subcontractors as needed.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair wiring & equipment.
- Perform physically demanding tasks while conveying knowledge of basic/specialized tools and equipment throughout service job/work order process.
- Must understand and conform to Government/Local regulations and ordinances as well as any/all required Safety Guidelines.