Energy Conservation Representative (Sales)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Facility Solutions Group is one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions. This Division works on small business direct install programs, which focuses on lighting upgrades for qualifying small commercial customers. FSG is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers a one-stop solution for management and execution of SBDI rebate programs and national energy retrofit roll outs. Our vertically integrated business model consolidates costs, increases efficiencies, scales operations easily and quickly, and delivers projects on time and on budget.
The Energy Conservation (ECR) supports the Program Manager in developing and account‐gaining strategies, and to provide the required energy related product sales support to close business successfully. The main duty of an ECR is to understand energy‐related customer issues in‐depth, and to combine them with all available product offerings to determine solutions that will reduce energy consumption and operating costs. Most energy specialists work with a Lead Generator to research, identify, and understand customer needs regarding energy efficiency, and to determine overall business and technical solutions to address these needs. This individual leads internal technical resources in order to set up and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations. An Energy Specialist is responsible for responding to in‐depth customer questions and inquiries, territory management, assignment, program and worklist account management and analysis. Works with and supports internal Marketing resources in participating in marketing in County and local community business groups and events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports Program Manager in developing and implementing lead generation strategies
- Street sweeps
- Cold calls
- Customer referrals
- Contractor referrals
- Corporate Accounts
- Local Chain Accounts
- Drive energy service projects to create new revenue for the company.
- Break into new markets.
- Develop the company brand in the energy market
- Conduct or supervise energy audits at customer facilities.
- Provide solutions to customers based on energy audits.
- Support the design, specification, and execution of successful energy efficient lighting retrofit projects.
- Participate in educational and sales trainings in the energy products and market
- Educate customers on energy solutions
- Provide information to customers on energy conservation incentives from utilities
- Develop and present professional energy analysis proposals, including payback proposals.
- Communicate energy‐market‐related information within the company with a Targets specific customers, corporate accounts, and local chain accounts. Coordinates with Utility representatives, Program Manager, internal Marketing resources, and Coordinators.
- Works and supports internal Marketing resources in broad program marketing, identifies and participates in County and local business associations events. Tracks marketing initiatives and activities.
- Responsible for the following sales metrics:
- Average weekly customer touches – 15-25 touches
- Average weekly number of assessments – 6-12 assessments
- Avg. Monthly Closing Rate – Approximately 60%
What started in San Antonio, Texas in 1982 as an idea for a better lighting company has turned into an institution built on a foundation of entrepreneurship, spirited enthusiasm for our industries, and a commitment to willingly contribute to the quality of life for all employees, customers, and vendors. It is this foundation that carries FSG upward and allows the company to offer opportunities for unlimited growth and accomplishment on your career path.
What Types of Jobs does FSG have?
FSG's diverse product and service offerings demand employees with a wide range of skill sets all across the country! Here is a listing of some of our example job types based on the products and services FSG sells and offers.
Lighting and Electrical Professionals
Sustainable Energy Professionals
Corporate and Support Team Professionals