STAFFING OR TEMP FIRMS PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US.
Hotel Building Maintenance Technician - Boston MA Expect Start Date ASAP
Facilities USA www.FacilitiesUSA.com and Guard Services USA www.GuardServicesUSA.com
Facilities USA manages Maintenance Technician Services for the soon to open citizenM Boston, DC. citizenM is a dynamic micro hotel group opening new hotels around the world.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform minor building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary
- Implement preventative maintenance measures
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
- Complete inspections of offices and laboratories with Maintenance Manager
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
www.FacilitiesUSA.com and its sister company Guard Services USA www.GuardServicesUSA.com is a great place to work with great benefits and opportunities for advancement.
- We are emerging leaders in our fields providing facilities management services and security staffing in the real estate industry. We are also growing fast and have great plans for growth and seeking only the best to help us build our future.
- Our market is primarily in the retail sector but we are planning to expand into all other potential real estate areas in need of our services (i.e. residential, commercial, major events, industrial, etc.) Based in Soho (West Houston & Varick Street) currently with a staff of 20, we are planning to double and triple in the next 3 to 5 years and need ONLY exceptional people to help us make this happen.
- Starting compensation is $52,000, plus monthly Charlie Card or cash equivalent and paid major holidays upon starting. After 3 months major medical, plus 401K, and vacation.
- Opportunities for advancement.
Please send your resume to Resumes @ FacilitiesUSA.com
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $52,000.00 /year