Come work where you can apply your experience to professionally developing your career in the Building Services Industry. Not only are we CIMS Certified but we also practice extreme respect and appreciation of individuals. We believe there is a leader inside us all and want to help you bring out your own inner leader through the many personal development opportunities we offer.
- Holidays and vacation pay.
- Monthly Performance Bonuses.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Company provided automobile.
- Professional Development.
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Referral Bonuses.
The Area Supervisor - is a front line leadership position responsible for the creation of a cohesive team and positive work environment to enable team members to flourish in the delivery of onsite services in Customer Facilities. The Area Supervisor provides guidance and support to the shift leads and team members. This position requires self-direction, flexibility, and a willingness to set the example of providing “WOW” service to internal and external customers.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills and be able to give examples of putting these skills to action through professional experiences:
- Has prior experience in managing, leading, and/or supervisor a successful team
- Experienced in Customer relations management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be approachable, polite and have an good honest work ethic
- Flexible to work in different departments and shifts
- Flexibility to work a split days/afternoon shift and some weekends.
- Possess an impeccable customer service attitude and the ability to drive that attitude to others
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to support the company's unique culture, to act silly at times and encourage a fun working environment is a must!
- Proven skills to develop and manage safety programs
- Ensure execution of daily operations within the team
- Accountable for service delivery, supervision, guidance and discipline of team members
- Solve/respond to customer problems in a timely manner
- Manage performance metrics to meet/exceed goals
- Ensure that work is performed according to standards, policies, procedures, processes and safe practices
- Create and ensure a positive, efficient, safe work environment
- Drive and manage change
- Take appropriate actions that foster a union-free work environment
- Consistently work to support and grow the company's' culture
- Other duties, as assigned
- High School Diploma a minimum
- 2-year Associates degree a plus
- Drug Screen
- Criminal Background Check
- Reference Check
This job reports to the Operations Manager This is a Full-Time position.
- Transparent and accountable in everything you do?
- Hardworking and will to stay until the job is done?
- Willing to get your hands dirty?
If the answer is YES, then send your resume, along with a salary history/requirement. Responses without a salary history/requirement will not be considered.
Facilities Service Company
Why Work Here?The company is a high end service provider to the real estate industry including education, medical, corporate headquarters, industrial and manufacturing facilities. They apply professionalism along with state of the art technology to provide high end services.
Work were you can make a difference, feel appreciated, and without bureaucracy or limitations!