Facilities PLUS is a full service facilities and telecommunications management company serving many clients in the United States. We currently seek a full-time Space and Move Coordinator for a client based in Washington, DC, and with facilities located in Latin American and the Caribbean. The person selected will be located in Washington DC and will provide space planning and management, space and facilities data management, and move coordination at the client’s Washington DC facilities. The position may also remotely support these activities in the client’s international locations. No travel is anticipated.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- High Experience and competence with:
- All aspects of Space Planning and Management
- Technical skill in space planning and design
- Competence with Excel
- Data Manipulation (i.e. VLookup, pivot tables, etc)
- Report Production
- Competence with Powerpoint
- Presentation of drawings and space utilization data
- Familiarity working with databases
- Proficiency in all MS Office software and MS Project
- Experience in the use of work order systems (ServiceNow or similar)
- Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, facility management, computer-aided design, engineering, information technology, or related field required.
- Space Management
- Analyze space utilization and recommend changes for space efficiency
- Develop options for space requests through coordination with departments
- Ensure space utilization standards are being met
- Provide necessary space data for benchmarking exercises
- Space Planning
- Production of architectural space plans using AutoCAD
- Creation of furniture layout options that satisfy requests and maintain efficient space utilization.
- Maintain CAD systems
- Maintain Current CAD files
- Manipulation and integration of CAD files in other graphic exchange formats.
- Maintain Database information
- Inventory of all stored furniture
- Technical library of drawings
- Move Coordination
- Coordination of all parties (client, move support, IT, furniture) relating to the movement of people on a large and small scale.
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Website management using Sharepoint
- Experience utilizing CAFM systems
- FM Systems
- Data manipulation and input
- Data utilization across multiple platforms (i.e. AutoCAD, FM systems, Sharepoint etc.)
Communication and Organizational Requirements:
- Must possess exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate between multiple departments with a diverse set of needs and requirements.
- Must be very detail oriented and exceptionally organized.
Facilities Plus Inc. offers a full benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.