Terms of Reference
General Services Logistics/Audiovisual support
The Audiovisual support will:
· Be responsible for tasks supporting events logistics, audiovisual, and learning technologies.
· Serve as the point of contact for event organizers hosting meetings at Client’s Northern Virginia facility.
· Perform tasks related to event set-up and coordination of general services like janitorial, security, printing and transportation of materials at Client facility.
Audiovisual Support Activities:
As the point of contact in support of the Knowledge and Learning Department logistics/audiovisuals
Main activities include, but are not limited to:
· Provide ongoing audiovisual and learning technologies support to the events to be held in the Multi-purpose room and also in the six breakout rooms located adjacent to the main training room.
· Ensure that the Multifunction Network printers system is supplied with paper, toner and any other supplies; coordinate with managed print services team to conduct basic maintenance and troubleshooting, and request and schedule any needed repairs with HQS managed print services support team.
· Set up, monitor and troubleshoot webinars and Audio or Video Conferences.
· Prepare monthly reports on the condition of the audiovisual and learning technology infrastructure, report all equipment issues promptly and follow established procedures to request repairs. Follows up to see that all needed repairs/replacements are implemented in a timely fashion.
· Manage and proactively review event calendar to ensure availability and that audiovisual equipment and service requirements are accurate and in place for room setup.
As the General support Logistics/Audiovisual coordinator, the individual’s main activities include, but are not limited to:
· Coordinate Security arrangements and building access based on event profile and number of attendees.
· Manage the coordination of all general services areas for the delivery of services at the Northern Virginia facility.
· Coordinate the appropriate conditions of the environment/infrastructure of the building, with the building facilities unit for the delivery of services at the Northern Virginia facility.
· Manage the event set-up in a timely manner to ensure physical set up of meeting and common rooms/areas. Manage the coordination with ITE for any identified needs according to event organizer’s requirements.
· Manage the coordination with Secretariat for the AV services/interpretation needs according to event organizer’s requirements.
Skills and Capabilities:
· Must have strong customer service orientation and ability to maintain professional communications with event organizers along with internal and external service providers to meet client needs.
· Must be proactive and demonstrate flexibility in planning for contingencies and issues resolution under time constraints.
· Must to be able to work in multicultural environment and interact with staff members from all levels.
· Capacity to work independently and participate in team work.
· Ability to administer and support IT and Audiovisual and Learning Technology equipment.
Place of Assignment
· Northern Virginia
· College/University Degree; two-year degree in applicable technical field(s) may be considered in lieu of four-year degree.
· 2 or more years of experience in events logistics support, audiovisual ongoing support and conference services. Experience in the field of Information Technology is a plus.
Fluency in written and oral English and Spanish required.