Construction Project Manager
- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
A Real Estate & Property Management company is currently seeking several Construction Project Managers for Full Time, Long Term opportunities to join their growing team. These are exciting opportunities for Construction Managers with experience overseeing the Capital Expenditure Projects of manufactured home communities. This is a great opportunity for those looking for a company that offers excellent training, development, competitive rates, and excellent work-home life balance.
Construction Project Manager rates will include a base salary, commissions and bonuses and will be based on each candidates experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We offer excellent benefits/incentives including very competitive compensation package, high level of growth and a very good work life balance.
Qualified Construction Project Managers will have most, if not all, of the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Construction Project Manager with Multifamily Communities.
- Experience overseeing and scheduling all home Capital Expenditure Projects, refurbishments, renovation and turn-over of properties.
- Must have experience with Community Maintenance, vendor and sub-contractor management,
- Must have experience with performing inspections and making assessments of the condition of properties, and resolving issues as needed.
- Must be able to work in the United States.
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
Facilities Management CompanyFarmington Hills, MI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.