Regional Operations Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently seeking a Regional Operations Manager to direct and oversee janitorial operations for multiple branches through effective leadership, organizational plans, and customer service.
Salary is 80K - 100K depending on experience.
Benefits Include Medical, Paid Vacation/Holidays, Monthly Vehicle Allowance or Company Vehicle Provided, Opportunities For Career Advancement and/or Relocation Opportunities
- Manage the business by effectively using sales reports, operational reports, P&L reports and developing specific action plans to increase revenue and profit margins.
- Maintain an effective database of potential and current customers within the defined geographic region through the use of the company software.
- Works in tandem with the sales teams and attends pre-bid tours and conferences, develop pricing, and create and assemble bid proposals for prospective customers.
- Consistently and effectively communicate company objectives to management and supervision teams through organized and scheduled meetings, conference calls, virtual meetings, and email communication.
- Ensure that all members of the management and supervision team have a clear understanding of the TSC program and the principles of managing through the use of providing all employees with the proper TTE.
- Establish processes to ensure accountability to company and branch expectations. On an ongoing basis audit key operational processes and document and recommend improvements.
- Oversee the supply chain management process for the entire branch. Ensure that proper systems are in place which will allows for efficient replenishment and order fulfillment of supplies. Ensures that all associated costs are applied to the correct work locations.
- Ensure that all employees work within established labor budgets by creating, implementing, and overseeing effective systems and protocols that all management and supervision teams must work within.
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees are current and up to date on product / service knowledge.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with upper management to develop and implement plans for the infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Regularly review customer contracts to ensure that the current contract specifications reflect the service deliverables. Make updates to account scopes of work were appropriate.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all customers and represent the company brand and image in all interactions (both direct and indirect) with the customer. Always strives to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. Ensures that all client concerns are handled quickly and efficiently.
- Set high expectations for excellent customer service and hold all direct reports and supervision teams accountable to those standards.
- Professionally and efficiently resolve all contract compliant issues. Ensure that all company performance related issues are corrected and remedied in an effective way and with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Conducts regular quality audits of all accounts both personally and through the use of a company quality inspector. Documents all inspection results and ensures that an improvement action plan is created and executed for all accounts with deficient scores.
- Must have knowledge of and experience in matters relating to the efficient and profitable running of janitorial accounts.
- Must have a clean driving record, own transportation
- Must be well groomed and have great customer services skills.
- Must be adept at communications and be able to relate to subordinates on an interpersonal basis.
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize assignments.
- Must be flexible. This position will require the ability to travel for the purpose of account visitations in order to inspect account locations or otherwise fulfill requirements of the position. Job hours may include weekends and a variable schedule during the week.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative to those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee regularly required to utilize dexterity of the hands to figure, handle or feel. The employee is required to regularly speak and hear. The employee is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hand and arms, as well as include climbing large quantities of stairs, etc. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pound and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Scope of work; primarily office buildings with differing working hours specific to building & client needs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Facilities Maintenance Company
BusinessView all jobs at Facilities Maintenance Company