Janitorial Branch Operations Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to direct and oversee our janitorial operations in Northwest AR. The Operations Manager will be directly responsible for daily operations, customer satisfaction, account retention and strong employee relations. Specific responsibilities include work scheduling of all account personnel, establishing work standards, conducting site evaluations/audits, overall inventory/equipment usage, budget control, troubleshooting/ problem solving, orientation/training of supervisory and support personnel, safety compliance, customer relations, and special project work as requested. This individual will also ensure that all managed services are being provided in a proper and cost effective manner. This position will require daily travel in order visit accounts.
Salary is 65K - 80K depending on experience and position. Bilingual is preferred but not required.
Benefits Include Medical, Paid Vacation/Holidays, Monthly Vehicle Allowance or Company Vehicle Provided, Opportunities For Career Advancement and/or Relocation Opportunities
- Manage all aspects of the janitorial business in assigned location
- Maintain an effective database of potential and current customers within the defined geographic region through the use of the company software.
- Works in tandem with the sales teams and attends pre-bid tours and conferences, develop pricing, and create and assemble bid proposals for prospective customers.
- Consistently and effectively communicate company objectives to management and supervision teams through organized and scheduled meetings, conference calls, virtual meetings, and email communication.
- Establish processes to ensure accountability to company and branch expectations. On an ongoing basis audit key operational processes and document and recommend improvements.
- Oversee the supply chain management process for the entire branch. Ensure that proper systems are in place which will allows for efficient replenishment and order fulfillment of supplies. Ensures that all associated costs are applied to the correct work locations.
- Direct all operational activities within the branch. Ensure that budgeted objectives are met.
- Regularly review customer contracts to ensure that the current contract specifications reflect the service deliverables. Make updates to account scopes of work were appropriate.
- Review account activity and account profitability. Control the cost performance of all jobs within the branch.
- Ensure that payroll is processed timely and in compliance with company procedures.
- Ensure that all personnel adhere to company customer service standards and guidelines. Ensure that all customer interaction is documented in the company CRM.
- Professionally and efficiently resolve all contract compliant issues. Ensure that all company performance related issues are corrected and remedied in an effective way and with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Conducts regular quality audits of all accounts both personally and through the use of a company quality inspector. Documents all inspection results and ensures that an improvement action plan is created and executed for all accounts with deficient scores.
- 5 years of experience managing a staff of over 75 employees through direct reports.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience with multi-site management with a decentralized workforce required
- Must have a clean driving record and background as many locations have strict background check policies.
- Previous janitorial account management experience .
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required
- Comfortable with excel, word, outlook, and computerized management / CRM systems.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Critical thinker and strong problem solver.
- Ability to create and forecast productivity, staffing and budget plans. Initiate and document corrective action in a professional and thorough manner as needed.
- Must be flexible. This position will require the ability to travel for the purpose of account visitations in order to inspect account locations or otherwise fulfill requirements of the position. Job hours may include weekends and evenings as issues arise.
The physical demands described here are representative to those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee regularly required to utilize dexterity of the hands to figure, handle or feel. The employee is required to regularly speak and hear. The employee is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hand and arms, as well as include climbing large quantities of stairs, etc. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pound and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Scope of work is primarily office/commercial buildings with differing working hours specific to building & client needs. This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add, modify or change the duties of the position at any time.
Facilities Maintenance Company
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Facilities Maintenance Company