Lead .NET Software Engineer / Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Lead .NET Engineer, you will be defining and optimizing the standards for development on the project. You will work with other engineers to ensure standards are followed and we're delivering a high quality product.
You are a good fit if you:
- Own product architecture from top to bottom.
- Maintain high standards of software development.
- Excel in full stack .NET development.
- Design the technical foundation of the product.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through mentorship.
You bring with you:
- Experience in .NET Framework / .NET Core including writing high-quality C# code.
- Experience designing and development of web-based SaaS software.
- Experience working with REST / OData APIs or similar EDIs.
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience building cloud-native applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years experience as a Microsoft Stack software developer.
- Proven history of technical leadership on a software team.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and its related services.
- Experience working on an e-commerce, CRM, or ERP system.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Facilisgroup is committed to treating everyone with dignity and respect. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status, or criminal history.
Facilisgroup believes in "fair chance hiring" and reserves the right to administer a criminal background check upon hiring and review criminal history.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Get fresh Software Development Team Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.