Sr. CSM (Sales Consultant)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Facet is a fully remote FinTech company with a mission to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice that elevates expectations across consumers and the industry.
We believe that unbiased, personalized financial advice that integrates into every facet of life is essential to living well. People’s financial lives are dynamic and ever-evolving, so we cover everything money touches–from starting a business to buying real estate to your investments and much more. Facet believes financial advice should be delivered with a fresh, human-plus-tech approach, that includes a CFP® professional–the highest certification possible.
As a Sr. CSM (Sales Consultant), you will be responsible for working directly with our amazing clients to bring them onboard at Facet Wealth. Our onboarding process allows you to share Facet’s mission and how working with Facet can be actually life-changing. You will be responsible for conveying Facet’s planning pillars and why we, as a firm, believe that human advisors (who also happen to be incredible and knowledgeable financial professionals) are the key to true, quality, actionable guidance.
With that said, we are looking for people that:
- Love helping people reach their financial goals and are passionate about providing an amazing client experience
- Have sales experience and thrive on bringing new clients on board
- Are innovative and always looking for more effective ways to engage with clients and move Facet’s mission forward
- Are process-oriented and diligent (coordinating and running lots of outreach processes)
- Work directly with clients via videoconference, phone and email.
- Act as a first step in helping potential clients achieve their goals by explaining Facet’s planning process and managing expectations of both Lead Planners and clients
- Professionally and objectively help potential clients understand how custom financial planning and working with our Planners can enhance their quality of life
- Assist in translating your experience with potential clients to Lead Planners for a smooth transition to the planning process
- 3+ years of financial sales experience
- Ability to work weekends as needed
- Background and experience in the financial services industry; knowledge of key financial, investment and risk management concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Client first attitude, professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility
- Willingness to work independently with guidance and oversight from a team coach
- Excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools
Perks & Benefits:
- $60,000 base salary + uncapped target bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve consciously built an equitable and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to bring their authentic selves to work. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Facet Wealth
Get fresh Remote Sales Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.