Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Coordinator. The role will support the University Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity and processing offers.
1. Coordinate phone, onsite and Skype interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
2. Coordinate candidate travel and the candidate expenses process
3. Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensure information is up-to-date
4. Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
5. Meet and greet candidates who are onsite for interviews
6. Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidate
7. Perform administrative duties as required to support the corporate development team
8. Work closely with other coordinators on cross-functional teams
9. Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across remote offices
10. Experience in prioritizing different functions and tasks while managing their work time
11. Project management experience
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.