Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Ads across the Facebook family of apps and services make it easy for businesses to find people who'll be interested in their products and services and for people to discover brands they'll love. Our goal is that every ad we show brings a safe and meaningful experience for the person seeing it, and for the advertiser running it. We're looking for an experienced and creative Marketing Communications Manager to join our Global Business Marketing team. The successful candidate will develop and execute the outbound marketing strategy for a Global Marketing Program for our business audience. This person must have a passion for helping businesses understand how we keep people and brands safe on our platforms, protect people's privacy and help businesses around the world grow. This person will be both a strategic thinker who can connect the dots between our advertising products, our principles and the responsibility we have to both people & businesses and a creative storyteller who can tie it all together with provocative yet relatable narratives, collateral, campaigns and more. This person will be able to gain consensus, influence up/down/sideways and build relationships with cross-functional partners and leaders across the world. We're looking for a proactive, independent, self-starter with a track record of resilience under pressure who will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Having a solid understanding of the digital advertising industry is a must.
1. Lead, develop and execute the outbound marketing strategy for an important and highly visible Global Marketing Program for a business audience
2. Have a vision for bringing the holistic story to life through programs, narratives, collateral, messaging, campaigns and more
3. Create and execute provocative, interesting content with a purpose
4. Be a thought leader who can integrate these stories into Facebook's marketing channels, regional activations, press moments, tent pole events and more
5. Partner with and influence global cross-functional teams and leaders across teams like Global Business Marketing, Product Marketing and PR
6. Stay abreast of industry and market trends
7. 10+ years of experience in marketing communications, content marketing or brand marketing
8. Experience in storytelling and synthesizing product features and client needs into stories
9. Experience in the digital advertising industry landscape and trends
10. Experience in project management and prioritization
11. Experience communicating, influencing and collaborating across multiple teams and leadership
12. BA/BS degree in business, communications, marketing or similar
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.