Director, Remote Work
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is taking a thoughtful and measured approach to the future of work at Facebook, including committing to remote work as one of our long-term strategies. We're seeking a Director, Remote Work to lead this strategy and partner with an extensive group of cross-functional partners to make this shift to the way we design our organizations and grow our people. The Director of Remote Work will be a strategic thinker who understands distributed and virtual teams, an outstanding relationship builder, and a change agent. Our ideal candidate is someone who can collaboratively build on, and evolve our remote workforce strategy with a passion and proven acumen for experience design, process excellence and change management.
1. Develop and govern Facebook's long-term, global remote workforce strategy and approach to flexibility
2. Lead highly cross-functional team of leaders responsible for helping Facebook transition to remote work
3. Drive a company-wide shift toward remote-first ways of working
4. Coach and educate HRBPs, managers, and organizational leaders as they scale and support remote work
5. proactively engage to address questions, issues and strategic/implementation needs
6. Partner with our People Analytics & Workforce Strategy team on a robust reporting and analytics capability to help drive key insights and decision making to support our remote workforce program
7. Develop and monitor a global value proposition including standards, pay and benefits for our diverse remote workforce's needs consistent with Facebook's mission and values and develop a proactive communications plan to support it
8. Implement and oversee remote workforce programs
9. 15+ years experience in leading people teams, remote workforce, HR business partner, or people operations
10. Demonstrated results building and sustaining complex cross-functional relationships
11. Experience with strategy development, program design/management, and change management
12. Experience thinking creatively and prototyping new ideas
13. Experience operating in a matrix and constantly changing environment
14. BA/BS degree or equivalent HR work experience
15. 5+ years experience working remote or supporting, developing, or managing a remote or distributed workforce
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.