Job Title: UI Designer
Team: Product Management
Location: Los Angeles, California
Want to be part of an AI company that helps create safer communities, great customer experiences and personalized service? FaceFirst, recently featured in U.S.A. Today as one of the top 15 places to work in Los Angeles, is seeking a driven and qualified individual with a software design background
· Work closely with our Product Management team and be able to articulate design options across multiple teams
· Provide creative user interface designs/patterns, typography, and style guides based on delivered user research, competitive analysis, current trends, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes
· Comfortable in designing for both mobile applications and responsive web user experiences that adhere to user goals, business objectives, and FaceFirst brand standards
· Present ideas across varying teams and learn from suggestions to improve the product
· Create new designs meant to enhance the customers experience and allow for easy use friendly features
· Conceptualizing, prototyping, and building responsive design solutions for mobile, tablet and desktop
· Review and critique projects to maintain brand consistency, user experience, and high standard of creative quality
· Create UI layout, script functionality, and animate UI features.
· Capable of working on different design needs on an ad hoc basis
· Bachelor’s degree in design preferred, or equivalent industry related experience
· 3-5 years of experience as a UI Designer
· Experience with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
· Authorized to work in the U.S.
· UI/UX portfolio preferred
· Working experience with HTML5 & CSS3 is preferred
· Organized and detail orientated
· Experience creating icons and other custom illustrations for experiences
· Curiosity for emerging technology / design trends, tools and methods
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Decision making and leadership skills
· Ability to take feedback and use it to improve your work
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive salary, commission and equity package based on experience and qualifications
· Benefits package with comprehensive insurance coverage, paid time off and other great perks
· A great company culture allowing you to continuously learn, develop your career and receive the recognition you deserve.
FaceFirst is an equal opportunity employer.
FaceFirst creates safer communities, more secure transactions and great customer experiences. Powered by the FaceFirst computer vision platform, the company uses face recognition and automated video analytics to help retailers, event venues, transportation centers and other organizations prevent crime and improve customer engagement while growing revenue. FaceFirst is highly accurate, fast, scalable, secure and private. FaceFirst offers plug-and-play solutions for physical security, identity authentication, access control and visitor analytics, and robust SDK/APIs for easy integration into any system or platform.