Fabuwood is looking for a passionate sales representative to handle Nassau/Suffolk County, NY territory. To be a valued business partner/mentor in the kitchen and bath industry. To properly represent and profitably sell products from a growing and exciting company that always puts the customer first. To be a champion of change and growth to better support your company, your dealers and your customers.
- Develop and implement sales plans/strategies for specified territories.
- Develop and nurture relationships to promote builder and dealer sales.
- Effectively manage sales, marketing and company directives to meet and/or exceed targets.
- Service client accounts by performing regular client visits, performing product presentations, managing company programs, accurately logging and reporting company requests.
- New business development.
- Perform account and territory evaluations in multiply sectors of the company.
- Additional responsibilities include: Helping with kitchen cabinet layout and design when needed; handling of credit issues; preparation of bids; and preparation of daily and monthly reports.
- Achievement of sales goals.
- Establish new accounts.
- Increase sales on existing accounts.
- Maintenance of company systems.
- Target and development of sales strategy for new accounts.
- Acquiring quality business relationships with key customers in your territory.
- Executing marketing programs and promotions.
- Following all company policies and procedures in performing responsibilities of job.
- Have Fun!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
- Proven track record in sales with 3 to 5 years of successful new business development preferably in the building materials industry.
- Experience with using CRM software to manage their Territory.
- Drive, determination, and discipline of a self-starter.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to be persuasive.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Energy and focus to be goals and results oriented.
- Excellent organization and computer skills
Significant travel, both in and out of town, is required. Travel is typically by car. Hours will vary as necessitated by business. Occasional evening and weekend work are required.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
We believe that your kitchen cabinets should help develop a sanctuary that offers a perfect balance of functionality and ambiance. With a range of styles, materials and finishes available, Fabuwood Corp. offers a multitude of options catering to your specific taste and needs. We make building a luxury kitchen affordable, without compromising on comfort, quality and efficiency.
Fabuwood Cabinetry Corp