Performs a variety of inspection procedures to ensure quality levels at various stages of manufacturing at or above the standard. Support the organization goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect in-process or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards
- working from blueprint, engineering change notices, or established operating procedures determine acceptance or rejection or rework requirements of a part
- may evaluate new procedures for non-standard rest and perform special set-up on new equipment
- assist others in correcting or preventing deficiencies in quality or workmanship
- give work direction to other inspectors
- know your customers expectations and drive action to meet them
- perform first article process
- identify component
- perform related work as assigned
Education: Secondary/High School, Certificate Diploma
Experience: 6+ Years preferably in Quality
Able to use measurement equipment.
Must be able to read ECO/Dev instruction/build drawer and BOM.
Familiar with SMT and identify component, IPC 610 Knowledge and preferred IPC Cert. Familiar w/ First Piece and First Article process.
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Team work
- Ability to interpret complex customer rules and regulations
- Demonstrated skills in project management and ability to train others to lead projects
- Works well independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to mange time and prioritize multiple task in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in use of MS Office applications, MS Project, Outlook
- May require international travel and international business experience
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing fundamentals