Assists our outside sales staff in the designated territory to grow sales volume with a key focus on our Finished Product, Furniture, and Decorative Hardware sales offerings. Based in the showroom, will represent, sell, and service accounts; increasing both territory volume and profitability by developing strong relationships with customers and by following the sales program set by the sales manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Territory Rep to grow key accounts and provide creative solutions to Fabricut’s current sales offerings
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current customers while canvassing for new customers.
- Represent all Fabricut brands in a professional manner and appearance, visiting each account and connecting with them on a consistent basis
- Maintain a strong working relationship with local showroom as a comfortable meeting place and walk clients through our showrooms
- Maintain and compile consistent reporting to track client progress and growth
- Respond to customer questions and issues on a timely basis and quickly propose equitable solutions
- Work on tight deadlines to provide sampling for client project needs
- Interfaces with other departments to provide good service
- Displays good safety and housekeeping practices
- Uses material and equipment effectively.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Job duties are subject to change as directed by management.
All essential job functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Interior Design experience is required
- Strong consultative sales, analytical skills, a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines, and networking at community engagement events.
- Ability to work with customers to source specific product offerings that target the clients key objective
- Excellent selling skills
- Strong understanding of trade
- Strong understanding of finished product (i.e. drapery, hardware, etc.)
- Great eye and ability to source for client’s design projects
- Ability to learn product lines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work effectively with others
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to travel outside of the showroom as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 25% of total body weight