- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inside Sales Representative
This position is with Fabreeka, a Stabilus owned company, which is located in Stoughton, MA. Fabreeka brings nearly a century of experience providing vibration isolation and shock control solutions for customers worldwide.
This position is responsible for generating revenue by soliciting, obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information and developing accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects.
- Provide customers with technical and sales information about products and services.
- Perform routine follow up calls as a renewal procedure.
- Enter quotes, checking previous history and any competitor situation.
- Attend sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts.
- Work closely with outside sales team.
- Research and identify potential new accounts, develop sales opportunities by using a variety of tools, including Construct Connect.
- Close sales
Education, Training, Certifications:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2-5 years of experience with proven inside sales position strongly preferred.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day.
- Customer/Client focus.
- Teamwork orientation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task, priorities and manage time effectively.
- Patience and self-confidence.
- Computer knowledge with Microsoft Office.
- Good judgement.
- Meeting monthly sales targets as defined by General Manager.
- Normal office environment
- Responsible to follow all Fabreeka procedures and technical guidelines as well as adhere to customer requirements.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift products and supplies, up to 30 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BusinessView all jobs at Fabreeka