Fabmatics USA is currently seeking an experienced Commissioning Technician to join our team. This position will provide installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting services for production and automation equipment in the Material Handling industries. The ideal candidate must be a strong self-starter and capable of working with minimal supervision from management.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow all corporate and site safety protocols and report unsafe conditions.
• Perform routine installations, commissioning, adjustments and/or maintenance on assigned products.
• Perform log analysis of system errors to determine hardware or software issue.
• Effectively troubleshoot issues for both hardware and software.
• Professionally interact with, and understand technical information from internal team.
• When necessary, serve as a company liaison between customer and company engineering for daily site operations.
• Understand local site objectives.
• Prepare and submit all necessary paperwork with supervision.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Mechanical/electrical background
• Ability to use unique tools applicable to installation, commissioning and adjustments.
• Familiarity with more than one set of the following pieces of equipment operation and maintenance: Stocker, conveyors, AGV's and/or OHT systems
• Ability to us Microsoft Office Programs (including Excel, Word PowerPoint and MS Project).
• Ability to read and understand equipment drawings and identify parts through drawings.
• Safety orientated.
• Clean room experience is preferred in the semiconductor industry.
• Ability to pass background check and drug screening
• Must be able to travel and obtain a valid passport
Education and/or Experience
Associates’ degree in related field or other engineering discipline preferred. Technical School or Military Certification is acceptable. Minimum of 0-2 years of technical experience in the semiconductor industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Fabmatics USA, Inc., we offer a generous benefit package including: Industry Training, Competitive Salary, PTO, Health Benefits, Life Insurance, 401K and company match.