Looking for AutoCAD Draftsman to produce detailed fabrication drawings for Fab Industries inc. Successful applicants will be highly creative, love to learn new skills, work well under pressure, and be considered top among their peers. Essential Duties • Develop submittal, fabrication, and reinforcement drawings for metal fabrication projects using AutoCAD...
· AutoCAD Detailing for Commercial and residential building projects
· Preparing Fabrication drawings
· Review Architectural and Structural drawings and notify discrepancies to client if any
· Reviews and Quality assurance of detailing.
· Managing & Keeping track of Revisions/changes.
· Executing field measurements with Clients
- 2 years of experience working as an draftsman
- Ability to work independently
- Amazing analytical and math skills
- Ability to work well on a team
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to understand technical drawings and requirements
- Deep knowledge of how processes work
- Exquisite math and IT ability with an analytical mindset
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Thoroughness and reliability
- Excellent organizational skill
When it comes to your project, we make sure that that the final outcome is nothing less than professionally built. No cutting corners or half stepping will be done.
Why Work Here?With a combined total of over 30 years in the fabrication industry, you can rest assured that we have the knowledge, skill and experience to complete any job, big or small. When it comes to your project, we make sure that that the final outcome is nothing less than professionally built. No cutting corners or half stepping will be done.
Growing company, easy going leadership with tight deadlines, friendly work environment.