- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clinical Director-(Licensed Physical Therapist)
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Salary: From $90,000 with Sign on Bonus
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt, 8-hour Shift, Mon-Fri
-Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in Illinois (required)
-Master’s or Doctoral degree from accredited Physical Therapy program (required)
-Three years of clinical experience (preferred)
-Neurology Specialty (preferred)
-CPR and/or AED qualification (required)
Employer Paid Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Employer Paid: Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
401k Employer Match
Paid Holidays and Time Off
Professional Development Assistance
BUILD YOUR DREAM CLINIC WITH FYZICAL!
You’ll Love This Job!
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative and highly regarded company that is committed to your growth and success. FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Center has been ranked as one of the top franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 and dubbed the Most Profitable Franchise by the Franchise Business Review in 2021 among a long list of other awards and achievements. FYZICAL is actively changing the healthcare landscape by providing patients with wellness programs and clinical care including Fall Prevention, Orthopedics, Balance, Vestibular Rehabilitation and beyond.
The Clinical Director/Physical Therapist has the freedom and support from the FYZICAL franchise to grow their perfect practice. This candidate must have exceptional interpersonal skills, a solution-oriented mentality and a desire for ongoing growth. FYZICAL is a patient care organization that is committed to the health and wellness of individuals of all ages where we value and uphold a standard of care that sets us apart from our competitors. Here at FYZICAL you will have the time and resources to give the very best patient experience. You will supervise and develop your staff, as well as collaborate with other CDs and department heads as necessary to achieve the overall goals of the company. We firmly believe, if you love where you work, you will LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Clinical Director/Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality patient care in a comfortable and family oriented paced environment
- Hands-on management of your clinic’s day-to-day operations to ensure a smooth clinic
- Assist in building your ideal team of clinical and administrative staff
- Train, mentor, support, and supervise the clinical and administrative staff
- Conduct regular staff meetings to continue to uphold the FYZICAL culture and mission to LOVE YOUR LIFE!
- Evaluate staff performance and conduct performance reviews
- Monitor and Control facility costs to ensure expenditures are within assigned budget
- Stay abreast of industry updates, including advances in physical therapy, government regulations, and health insurance changes
- Ensure your clinic adheres to HIPAA and documentation regulations as required by federal, state, and local agencies
- Identify and solve problems, analyze data, and draw valid conclusions
Key Skills & Attributes
- Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed expectations, learn, and grow your FYZICAL clinic
- Ability to work in a fun and fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and bedside manner
- Passion for helping our clients achieve a remarkable experience and outcome
- Dedicated to exceptional financial performance, clinical operations, and the growth of your practice
- Ability to create and maintain a friendly, fun, and positive demeanor with clients, insurance companies, and coworkers
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance CentersWhy Work Here?
Work at FYZICAL and LOVE YOUR LIFE doing it!
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Center has been ranked as one of the top franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 and dubbed the Most Profitable Franchise by the Franchise Business Review in 2021 among a long list of other awards and achievements. FYZICAL is actively changing the healthcare landscape by providing patients with wellness programs and clinical care including Fall Prevention, Orthopedics, Balance, Vestibular Rehabilitation and beyond.
885 South Roselle Road SchaumbergChicago, IL