Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of others?
Are you someone who sets and achieves goals?
Do you want to work for a patient care organization that is committed to the health and wellness of individuals of all ages?
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is in search of a full-time, Client Care Specialist.
The Client Care Specialist position involves entering patient data, patient scheduling and payment collection in an EMR system. Candidates must project a warm, enthusiastic and friendly demeanor with client and team member interactions. Candidates should be comfortable explaining health insurance benefits, answering phones, scheduling and multitasking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and directs clients, salespeople, and visitors.
- Answers telephone and either responds to inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel.
- Schedules appointments and enters appointment dates and time into computerized scheduler.
- Records when appointments have been filled or canceled.
- Tracks referral sources of patients and conversion of referrals into appointments.
- Registers new clients with the office by collecting and inputting information into system and updating existing client info as needed.
- Contacts clients insurance company for verification of insurance benefits and to understand requirements needed for coverage of physical therapy visits.
- Receives payments for services provided.
- Performs other miscellaneous administrative tasks as directed.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Ability to proactively and independently handle complex scheduling to maximize therapists' productivity
- Experience and comfort with utilizing a variety of computer applications including, but not limited to Email, Excel and patient scheduling system
- Ability to multitask to juggle between incoming phone calls, assisting patients in the lobby and making outgoing phone calls to insurance companies to verify insurance benefits for clients
- Ability to maintain a calm and friendly demeanor with clients, insurance companies and co-workers
We provide 100% employer paid health, dental and vision insurance for every eligible employee.
We also offer supplemental insurance with AFLAC and 401K Plan.
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is a leading provider of physical therapy, rehabilitation, balance and vestibular retraining, and athletic training services. We are a value driven, hospitality-based organization seeking to provide the highest caliber of rehabilitative services possible.
Be a part of changing people’s lives for the better.
FYZICAL Company Clinics