Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
FYIsoft, a cloud FP&A solutions provider, has an immediate opening for a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant. FYIsoft’s Reporting, Budgeting and Analytics suite leverages advanced technology such as RPA and AI to automate the reporting and financial analysis process and empower the office of CFO to access financial data faster and better in order to make superior strategic decisions.
This is an opportunity to represent and sell state-of-the-art financial reporting, budgeting and analytics software to mid to large sized organizations. Through interactive pre-sales calls and demonstrations, you will analyze an organization's business and technical requirements and then propose and demonstrate how the FYIsoft solutions can address their requirements and solve their business needs.
As a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, you will demonstrate the FYIsoft solutions and technology to various levels in an organization.
- Participate with salespeople in the preparation and execution of individual sales strategies.
- Conduct surveys to identify prospects’ key business requirements, pains, functions, processes and technical architecture.
- Perform competitive analysis.
- Position FYIsoft’s value proposition as part of the business solution, linking these benefits back to the key business requirements and pains of the prospect.
- Create and present presentations to prospective clients demonstrating the FYIsoft’s capabilities.
- Prepare responses to RFPs, RFIs and prospect/customer inquires.
- Assist Marketing with seminars, trade shows and white papers.
- Proactively learn the technology and applications.
- Knowledge of integration with ERP suites helpful.
· Strong knowledge of financial/accounting business processes.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills.
· Computer literate.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
· Ability to travel nationally: 10%.
· 3 to 5 years pre-sales experience selling Reporting and FP&A applications in cloud and on-premise environments and understanding technical integration with web services.
· BA degree in Business Administration with major in Finance or accounting preferred. CPA or MBA in Finance desirable.
· Self sufficient in preparing for and conducting presentations.
· Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of both functional and technical aspects of building demos are desirable.
· Paid Time Off and Holidays
· 401(k) Plan with Company Participation
· 100% Company Paid Employee Health, Dental, Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
· Long-Term Disability
· Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Location: Naples, FL, or remote
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
FYIsoftWhy Work Here?
As part of a small team, you will have an opportunity to make a recognizable impact; challenged daily to learn, grow and contribute.
FYIsoft's flagship product is a Cloud and On Prem deployed financial reporting solution that empowers users to access reports on demand, anywhere in the world. The product suite includes AI powered Analytics and Budgeting. FYIsoft's reporting package integrates with many general ledgers and seamlessly supports enterprise financial datasets. Work with the latest technology at FYIsoft!
4850 Tamiami Trail NorthNaples, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at FYIsoft