Personnel Security Specialist - 100% Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
FYI – For Your Information, Inc. is one of the fastest growing and most successful woman-owned Federal contractors in the country. We have won awards for being a Great Place to Work and continue to make ground-breaking advancements. We focus on career development and promotion – people are the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place!
FYI – For Your Information, Inc. is a Woman-Owned Small Business GSA schedule vendor that is a premier provider of Human Capital, Training, and Information Technology services.
FYI attributes this capacity to deliver quality services to many factors, including FYI's in-house recruiters, senior HR professionals, corporate administrative staff, and agile, committed management resources. FYI's focus on the national, regional and local requirements of its customers, and a corporate organizational structure with sufficient depth of skills and authority to deploy and manage scalable teams, allows FYI to be responsive to the real-time needs of our Federal clients.
FYI's Benefits/Incentives: What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work remotely (per contract requirements).
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team.
- A diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story.
- Team building and innovation.
- A competitive base salary with a loaded benefits package plus 401K.
- Tuition/Education Assistance
- Personal computer device allowance.
- Pet Insurance.
- 3-5 years of eQIP experience including initiating, processing, reviewing, and monitoring cases prior to assignment for background investigation (BI) processing to ensure that they are complete.
- Experience with the Department of Treasury’s Automated Background Investigation System (ABIS) is preferred.
- Experience reviewing personal documents, Personnel Security Questionnaires (SF-86), and other records to ensure they are accurate, complete, and in compliance with the client’s guidelines.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills including basic functions (i.e. cut & paste).
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance for access to classified information or meet the customer’s minimum clearance requirements.
- Knowledge of federal HR laws, rules, regulations, principles, and practices related to personnel security actions.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, develop facts, set priorities and deadlines, and resolve complex problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively and foster cooperative relationships to achieve common goals.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
FYI-For Your Information, Inc.
AddressSilver Spring, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?