HR Specialist - Technical Specialist - D1
- Posted: over a month ago
FYI – For Your Information, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing and most successful woman-owned Federal contractors in the country. We have won awards for being a Great Place to Work and continue to make ground-breaking advancements. We focus on career development and promotion – people are the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place!
FYI – For Your Information, Inc. , is a Woman-Owned Small Business GSA schedule vendor that is a premier provider of Human Capital, Training, and Information Technology services. FYI attributes this capacity to deliver quality services to many factors, including FYI's in-house recruiters, senior HR professionals, corporate administrative staff, and agile, committed management resources.
FYI's focus on the national, regional, and local requirements of its customers, and a corporate organizational structure with sufficient depth of skills and authority to deploy and manage scalable teams, allows FYI to be responsive to the real-time needs of our Federal clients.
FYI's Benefits/Incentives: What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work remotely (per contract requirements).
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team.
- A diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story.
- Team building and innovation.
- A competitive base salary with a loaded benefits package plus 401K.
- Personal computer device allowance.
- Pet Insurance.
The Technical Specialist is responsible for performing a full range of technical and administrative federal human resources management services.
- Review qualification for SA Applicants, adjudicating veteran's preference, reviewing, applicant documents, extracting data and preparing memorandums summarizing the data.
- Document and verify receipt of proper forms (including, but not limited to resumes, SF50s, and DD214s) for applications and upload the documents in a government furnished automated application or tracking system.
- Update records to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Prepare and distribute a variety of form letters to applicants.
- Monitor output from HR systems and complete necessary actions to correct any errors.
- Evaluate and set pay for new hires.
- Extend tentative/final offer letters.
- Process, type and distribute HR personnel actions documents (SF52s).
- Enter and process personnel actions in Empower.
- Review and follow-up on data base error lists.
- Maintain electronic and a hard copy of all applicant records.
- Provide office support functions such as answering the phone, document scanning, and filing.
- Use USA Staffing (upgrade) to review and prepare vacancy announcements.
- Use USA Staffing to verify applicant eligibility under vacancy announcements.
- Document and verify receipt of proper forms (including, but not limited to resumes, SF50s, and DD214s) for applicants and upload documents in a government furnished automated application or tracking system.
- Perform data analysis and develop or maintain spreadsheets.
- Maintain an electronic and a hard copy of all applicant records.
- Use Microsoft to develop spreadsheets, tracking tools, reports, and presentations.
- A high school diploma or general equivalency diploma
- One-year (1) of experience working with Microsoft Office software
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
FYI-For Your Information, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at FYI-For Your Information, Inc.