HR Specialist- H1
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FYI – For Your Information, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing and most successful woman-owned Federal contractors in the country. We have won awards for being a Great Place to Work and continue to make ground-breaking advancements. We focus on career development and promotion – people are the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place!
FYI – For Your Information, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business GSA schedule vendor that is a premier provider of Human Capital, Training, and Information Technology services.
FYI attributes this capacity to deliver quality services to many factors, including FYI's in-house recruiters, senior HR professionals, corporate administrative staff, and agile, committed management resources. FYI's focus on the national, regional, and local requirements of its customers, and a corporate organizational structure with sufficient depth of skills and authority to deploy and manage scalable teams allows FYI to be responsive to the real-time needs of our Federal clients.
FYI's Benefits/Incentives: What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work remotely (per contract requirements).
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team.
- A diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story.
- Team building and innovation.
- A competitive base salary with a loaded benefits package plus 401K.
- Tuition/Education Assistance
- Personal computer device allowance.
- Pet Insurance.
- Process actions for various HHS components.
- Review documentation in the hiring system to prepare the data to enter into the personnel system
- Review personnel system for eligibility of requested action
- Access and review service ticket requests for processing
- Calculate service computation dates when needed
- Upload documentation from the hiring system to e-OPF
- Access e-OPF to review documentation
- Utilize the following systems to complete assigned work:
- EHCM - (processing personnel actions, enter benefits, tax info, direct deposit info, position creation/correction)
- Service Now – review tickets in assigned inbox to determine the action required
- eOPF – review and/or upload documents
- SharePoint – SROC site to access information for the office
- USA Staffing Upgrade – review new hire and/or competitive hire documentation to complete the required action
- HHS website – review the latest information pertaining to HHS policies and regulations for attorneys, excepted appts, etc.
- Type of actions processed: appointments (career/career-conditional, excepted, non-status), awards, cancellations/corrections, change in duty station, change in the data element, change in a week, schedule and hours, name change, non-pay/pay status, promotions, resignations/termination, tenure, within-grade
- Experience working inside a Federal government agency as an HR Specialist;
- Must understand how to design and post vacancy announcements on USAJobs;
- Must understand job analysis and designing crediting plans that include analysis of desired candidate qualifications;
- Must understand rating and ranking candidates, merit staffing;
- Must understand and apply the veteran's preference.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
FYI-For Your Information, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at FYI-For Your Information, Inc.