HR Administrative Support Specialist - D1
- Posted: over a month ago
FYI – For Your Information, Inc. is one of the fastest growing and most successful woman-owned Federal contractors in the country. We have won awards for being a Great Place to Work and continue to make ground-breaking advancements. We focus on career development and promotion – people are the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place!
FYI – For Your Information, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business GSA schedule vendor that is a premier provider of Human Capital, Training, and Information Technology services.
FYI attributes this capacity to deliver quality services to many factors, including FYI's in-house recruiters, senior HR professionals, corporate administrative staff, and agile, committed management resources. FYI's focus on the national, regional and local requirements of its customers, and a corporate organizational structure with sufficient depth of skills and authority to deploy and manage scalable teams, allows FYI to be responsive to the real-time needs of our Federal clients.
FYI's Benefits/Incentives: What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work remotely (per contract requirements).
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team.
- A diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story.
- Team building and innovation.
- A competitive base salary with a loaded benefits package plus 401K.
- Personal computer device allowance.
- Pet Insurance.
HR Administrative Support Processing HR Specialist/Assistant (Remote) will perform services such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Create, monitor and follow-up on general administrative tasks as directed by staff.
- Duties include but are not limited to the preparation of administrative forms, the compilation and review of documents for new hires and stakeholders, the monitoring of OHR general telephone line, and the preparation of letters to personnel/stakeholders.
- The Contractor will also maintain staff calendars, create and update various reports as needed and provide general administrative/clerical support as needed.
- Shall create/complete various HR documents such as OF-8s for HR and Manager signatures, benefit documents, new hire and security documents, etc. Upload documents into the eOPF and/or FPPS, WTTS, etc., as needed.
- Work with and provide support to staff on the creation of the new Position Description library. Maintain library once established.
- Provide support within the various HR systems such as WTTS, FPPS and HIRE. Ensure information is entered accurately as directed by OHR staff; forward actions daily within FPPS to the appropriate HR specialist; input into FPPS Position Description information; update HIRE tracking system to ensure timely information regarding postings. Ensure information is uploaded within 1 business workday.
- Shall work with staff on the processing and scanning of benefit paperwork for new and departing employees utilizing WTTS, FPPS and eOPF as needed.
- Ensure all actions processed that have supplemental forms that are required to be filed in an employee's eOPF, the Contractor will scan the supplemental forms and upload them in the eOPF within one week of the effective date of the action.
- Provide other HR administrative support duties as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
FYI-For Your Information, Inc.
AddressSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView all jobs at FYI-For Your Information, Inc.